Sunday we left for Sorrento (which was a long bus ride). It is absolutely gorgeous and built into the side of clifts, making the views amazing. We were given a free day once we got there so we grabed a quick lunch and went up to our hotel's rooftop deck to lay out and relax. We had a group dinner at the hotel and afterwards went out to the one bar in this little town.
Monday morning we left for Naples. Note to all you reading...Don't go to Naples. We went for some Roman museum but it was not a good idea. It was the equivilent of taking a tour group to East Compton, LA. We saw what we needed to see, got a pizza (what Naples is known for- best I have had all trip!) and got out of there! We took the train to Pompeii. I had been there before when I went on a highschool trip, but again, I liked it a lot more because Ive learned so much about it. We spent the afternoon there and didn't get back to Sorrento until around 8pm. It was a guy in our groups 22nd birthday -making me not the only 22 year old here anymore :-), so we all went out. It was a pretty late night for all of us but still a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment