Hey guys! Well here it is, my blog, and yes I came up with that catchy title all by myself :-)
I am all packed up! My entourage of suitcases includes a big rolling bag, medium rolling bag a book bag and a massive "purse"...hopefully I don't need to get anywhere fast! I leave tomorrow for Dulles Airport around 10am but my flight to Heathrow, London does not leave until 5:45pm. We have a few hour layover in London and then fly into Milan, Italy. Once there, we take a 1.5ish hour bus ride to Riva San Vitale, Switzerland!! So as you can see, I have quite a trek ahead of me! I will probably not be posting anything for a bit but I hope you will check back and see what I am up to this semester! Love you all!!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have an awesome time!! Skype often and I'll see you in March :)
ReplyDelete